TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A signed contract is required before commencement of work.
- An initial consultation of 30-minutes is free of charge and can be carried out by email, telephone, or in person if you live or work within a 10-mile radius of Southampton. Any subsequent meetings, telephone calls and emails will be charged to the client.
- I will acknowledge all work (and other communications) within 24-hours of being sent during business hours (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, excluding bank holidays). If you have not received an acknowledgement, please call and check I have received the files.
- I reserve the right to reject any work, including that which I believe to be unlawful or immoral.
- All charges will be reviewed on 31st March each year, and clients will be notified of any changes in writing.
- All work will be proof-read however, final proof-reading of the work lies with the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that all work and instructions that are submitted to me are correct and legible.
- Any changes or errors will be rectified free of charge within a 48-hour time frame. After this, it will be deemed that the work has been accepted as free of changes, errors and omissions and I will accept no liability or loss arising from the performances of any services carried out under the agreement.
- Changes may be made after a 48-hour time frame, but this will be charged to the client.
- It will be agreed during the initial consultation how work files and paperwork will be transferred.
- All original work will be returned to the client as soon as the work is completed.
- I use antivirus protection, but the responsibility lies with the client to ensure that their antivirus software is up to date.
- I aim to provide a professional business support service, but I do not accept responsibility for the success or failure of clients’ businesses.
- Payments are only accepted by bank transfer.
- Rates are set and are non-negotiable.
- I require full payment and cleared funds of invoiced services within 7 days of the client’s invoice date unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- A minimum time limit of 1 hour is set for all Pay as You Go work.
- Pay as You Go work will be rounded to the nearest 15 minutes.
- Pay as You Go work will be charged on completion of services. Payment will be due within 7 days from the date of invoice.
- All work carried out will be itemised and submitted with the client’s invoice.
- Any additional costs or expenses (e.g postage, courier, etc) will be charged to the client.
- Any travel expenses incurred will be charged at 45p per mile.
- If an invoice is unpaid, I reserve the right to suspend services until the payment is received in full and cleared.
- Late payments may incur a late payment charge of 8%.
- In the event of the work being cancelled or terminated, the client agrees to pay for all work completed up to that point.